Vegan Herb Roast
Vegan Herb Roast is a chicken or turkey style roast and is so versatile! It is precooked and can be eaten cold or heated up/cooked in several different ways. Here are some uses:
- Slice it cold for sandwiches, wraps, etc.
- Chop and use on pizza.
- Slice or chop and heat up with some barbecue sauce. Serve as a side dish or in a sandwich.
- Slice or chop it up, sauté or grill it with a touch of oil, and use it as a side dish, topping, or mix it into your dishes such as fried noodles, noodle soup, etc.
- Chop and stir fry with onions and veggies. Add a quick stir fry sauce or sweet/sour sauce and serve with rice or noodles.
- Chop and use in a curry, stew, or soup.
- Bake the whole roast to heat it up (or just grill/sauté thick slices) and serve with mashed potatoes and other veggies with gravy on the side. To bake/roast, heat oven to 170 C. Place the roast in a pan and baste with a mixture of 1Tbsp oil, 1Tbsp soy sauce (or bouillon powder/cube), 2Tbsp water and seasonings of choice (black pepper, herbs, garlic powder, etc). Bake for 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes or so. Cover the roast while baking to keep it moist and easy to slice.
Comes frozen. Keep frozen. Once thawed, use or keep in fridge for up to a week.
Available in half (400g) or whole (800g) roast.
A half roast serves about 2-3 a main dish for a roast dinner.
vital wheat gluten, filtered water, nutritional yeast, chickpea flour, sunflower oil, onion powder, garlic powder, herbs, black pepper, and salt.